Thursday 2 May 2013

My first time

(Sources: enriquesantos.com)

Introduction on my early days - During my younger days, me and my friends were usually skipping classes and go to the arcades for games, and we would even play hide and seek at the park. I was 11 years old then and to be honest, I was one naughty girl at that time. Teacher would nag at me for not completing my homework, mom and dad would scold me due to my lazy-ness, and much more negative things about me at that time. All I know is enjoy, having fun with my friends, etc.

So,one day, Me and my friends were planning to sneak out from school and thinking to play around at the playground with friends from other schools. As we are about to make our way to the playground, my dad passed by with his red Chevrolet and immediately stop the car with his face as fierce as a lion demanded me to get in the car. Can you imagine how I feel at that very moment? My legs were shaking and my heart was beating very fast not as per usual, because I was afraid of my dad for my wrong doing. When we reached home, my dad straight away scolded me like crazy and my mom was crying while looking at me. At that time, I just realized how bad I was and how much my parents wanted me to change into a better person. After all this happened, I was grounded.

In the house, reading the papers (my daily routine), I came through an article on the INTERNET. Let me summarize it. What is the INTERNET?

Well, from my own definition in layman language, internet means in-to-the-net. Where all informations and data are connected in one worldwide network. Informations on anything and everything can be found on the net. After further improvisation, the internet even let people to stay connected with one another through social networking such as facebook, twitter, and many more. Live video chat and downloading songs and videos are at ease in the presents of the internet.

My first time accessing the internet is by creating email. At that time I read all the information thoroughly and making sure that every step that I create is crucial. The best was I even called my friend's and ask them on whether some of the information needed is it necessary for me to input it. Creating email was actually easy but because lack of knowledge in Information System it actually feels like I'm going through hard time in learning something that is easy to create. From then onward I have learned on how important having an email.

(Sources: blog.framebench.com)
Until now people are still using e-mail as part of communications and it will be used for any formality interaction. There's a good reason email is used so often for any communication. It transmits messages over communications networks. In fact due to advancement of technology and smartphones has become a trend for everyone to get one. There are roughly 1.08 billion smartphones users and e-mail can be access through smartphones and everyone can reply it on the spot. For most of us email is a critical part of our daily lives. Many of us are connected nearly every second with our smartphone devices, tablets and laptops throughout the day. Email app seems to be an essential area because it is one of the most used applications on smart devices.

I am one of the smartphone users and I have realize how important for me to have an email app because it keeps me connected with all the activities during my studies.



No comments:

Post a Comment